Although many continue to support us in various ways, but not everyone knows what exactly they can do to help. Often, we hear people say, " if we had known about that, we could have helped".
As a result, we will be posting WAAF's specific needs on this page.
Th entire staff would like to say a BIG THANK YOU to you for your support.
The International Health Care Centre (IHCC), which is an onsite clinic at WAAF, is currently expanding to allocate, conveniently the number of clients who visit. Although we have gone very far in terms of the new building, we are still in need of the following:
- Funds to support the completion of the building (windows/doors and tiles) still need to be fixed
- Any contribution towards decoration and furniture
- Ultrasound machine to enable us give improved care to our client, especially the pregnant HIV positive mothers
- Chemistry analyzer to help us to introduce Hepatitis B management to our Northern Regional branch where these services are lacking
- Haematology machine for our Western and Northern Regional facilities
Commodities / Disposables
- Condoms both male and female always come in handy to assist in community outreach work
- Over the counter medicines such as multivitamins, pain killers, dewormers etc
- Selected ARVs- for this, kindly get in touch with us first.
- To enhance outreach work and allow for effective monitoring of projects at the community level
- Pick up or other 4x4 vehicles are preferred, due to the bad road networks